Artline easter show promotion
Terms and Conditions
ARTLINE EASTER SHOW PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the draw is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry into the draw is available from Monday 23rd March to Sunday the 29th of March 2015.
3. The competition commences on the 23rd of March 2015 at 12:00am (AEST) and concludes on the 29th of March 2015 at 11:59pm (AEST).
4. Entry is open to all Residents of Australia who like the Artline Stix Facebook page. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To enter, entrants must submit an entry into the competition to name the new Artline Stix Easter Bunny.
6. If a winner is under 18 years of age, their prize may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to that winnerâ€™s parent or guardian on the winnerâ€™s behalf.
7. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. The prize is a Show Link Family Ticket to the Sydney Royal Easter show. Any additional spending money and costs are the responsibility of the winner.
Family pass includes:
2 Adults & 2 Children
Children = 4-15 years of age and school pupils 16-18 years of age in possession of a ROA School Pupil ID Card (Form 202) or valid School Transport Pass (e.g.: State Rail School Rail Pass).
9. There are a total of 5 prizes to be won.
10. Total prize pool value is $571 (including GST).
11. This is a game of skill where chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged on individual creative merit.
12. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Prize will be drawn the on Monday the 30th of March 2015 at 10am (AEST) at Pelikan Artline, 2 Coronation Avenue, Kings Park, NSW 2148. The winner will be notified via Facebook announcement on the Artline Stix Facebook timeline on Monday the 30th of March at 2pm (AEST).
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever any prize winner does not or is not able to take any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
15. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same place as the original draw 30 days after the closing date of the competition. The winner of the redraw (if applicable) will be notified via Facebook announcement on the Artline Stix Facebook timeline one business day from the second place draw.
16. The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues that may arise from winning a prize in this promotion. Consult an independent Tax Adviser on this.
17. Winners must, at the Promoterâ€™s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. Pelikan Artline and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
20. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
23. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
24. The promoter is: Pelikan Artline Pty Limited, 2 Coronation Avenue, Kings Park, NSW 2148 ABN 51 084 958 556.